Editors Note: The Neighborhood Marketing Center has been renamed BubbleLife Connect.
My son is on Facebook everyday and never on email. I’m on email all the time and seldom on Facebook. My wife surfs the web each morning to find her news. My brother-in-law doesn’t surf the web but uses Twitter to keep up with new topics. Four people with four different ways of finding information – and this is just a small sample of the people I know. We like this arrangement, but for marketers trying to reach all of us it can be very frustrating – no one way works.
Each evolution of technology and social media has further increased the number of methods it takes to reach customers who at one time were easily accessible through the yellow pages or the local paper. But in this case, this problem is solvable through something we developed called the Neighborhood Marketing Center™.
The Neighborhood Marketing Center is a combination of content blog and tools that make it easy to create an article and then get that article to where readers are likely to read it. It also features a wide range of tools that make it easy to track results and stay on top of the entire neighborhood marketing effort.
With just a few clicks in the Neighborhood Marketing Center, you can:
- Post a new article
- Distribute that article to your blog and website
- Share that article on your neighborhood news website and neighborhood newsletter
- Email that article to all of your customers
- Post that article to all of your fans or Facebook, connections on LinkedIn and followers on Twitter
- Send the post to news editors
- Make sure that article has the maximum visibility to search engines such as Google
Neighborhood Marketing Center won’t write the article for you, but it makes sure your article gets the widest possible distribution with the least amount of effort.
But Wait There’s More
If posting and distribution were all the Neighborhood Marketing Center did, it would already rank among the biggest timesavers any small business could have. But beyond article creation and distribution, the Neighborhood Marketing Center provides a complete set of tools to integrate all your local marketing efforts such as:
- Reminding you to post and distribute new articles
- Launching advertisements and campaigns in the neighborhood news sites
- Monitoring the results of those campaigns
- Managing your email customer list
- Tracking search engine activity
- Integrating statistics from Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Yelp for a single source of information
- Storing account logins and passwords
- Creating landing pages for special offers and downloads
- Analyzing your website for optimal search engine results
- Reviewing leads generated from your blog or website
- Sending surveys to customers
With Neighborhood Marketing Center, small business owners spend their time managing their business not managing their tools. What Quickbooks is for accounting, Neighborhood Marketing Center is for local marketing – a single integrated solution that gets the most done with the least amount of effort.